A great opportunity for an experienced HRBP to join a leading global high end lifestyle company that is growing rapidly and offering fantastic career development opportunities. Reporting directly into the Regional General Manager this is a true business partnering position where you will have responsibility for all aspects of HR in the region.
A global lifestyle company which sits as part of a larger parent company so whilst operating as an independent business it has the luxury of having the backing and operational support to enable its continued growth. As a lifestyle business it is all about people, their high end clients and providing great service and this translates to the workforce and culture which HR is key in driving.
- End to end HR responsibility for the region to include Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Rewards, Performance Management, L&D and HR Operations.
- Business Partnering with the GM and in country teams
- Identify and develop the culture in the region and a drive to be an employer of choice
- Establish competitive compensation programs that both attract and retain talent
- Be creative around benefits and develop and Employee Welness program
- Develop an eLearning strategy and identify other areas where management would benefit from leadership development and training.
- Responsible for Employee Relations so ensure that employees and management adhere to regulations and follow the right protocol
- 8+ years of HR Management experience across all areas of the employee life cycle
- Regional experience in APAC
- Experience working in a customer service oriented business (eg. hospitality, retail, call centre BU)
- Experience working in a MNC that operates in a highly matrix structure
- Proven track record as a senior HRBP in recruiting, retaining, growing and mentoring staff
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A relationship builder and strong team player with influencing skills
- Confident and clear communication skills in English and ideally an Asian language
**Due to the high number of respondents only those successful applicants will be contacted**
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.