A multi-billion dollar European MNC who are on a growth and transformation journey are looking to identify a new Regional Head of HR to partner with the Regional GM to drive a people focused agenda. Leading a team of 7 in the region the Head of HR sits as part of the regional leadership team and will act as a key strategic partner to the Regional MD. This is viewed as a long term hire with the company keen to offer global mobility as part of this Head of HR's development plan.
An industry leader they employ around 8,000 people globally and are investing in APAC where they are looking to double in size in the coming years which will be achieved through both organic and acquisition activities. The company are about to embark on a HR Transformation journey so there will be a real chance for this Head of HR to have real influence in owning the change agenda for the region.
- HR Business Partnership - Coach, challenge, influence and support the regional leadership team. Have an honest approach, build relationships, provide strategic advice but also own the operations side for the region as well.
- Talent Management - Work with leaders on their workforce planning and development, succession planning, evaluate training needs and monitor effectiveness. Work with Group on projects, contribute to development of plans and tailor programs for the region
- Talent Acquisition - Overview of regional recruitment activities, talent pipelining, work with local market HRM's on campus recruiting, job fairs, advertising campaigns. Advise and challenge leaders on their requirements.
- Employee Engagement - Key project, identify, monitor and positively impact on engagement. Have a creative approach, bring ideas.
- Organisational Change - Continuos improvement, global transformation, cultural focus.
- C&B - Evaluate and manage the Rewards strategy in the region
- Proven HR Business Partner experience, strategist, full of ideas and possibilities and have the passion to drive change
- International background with APAC experience
- Proven ability to be a conceptual thinker, have made an impact, made a difference and has the confidence to challenge and influence the regional leadership team
- Team leadership experience including remote management
- Still looking to learn and develop own skills and experience.
- Experience in the industrial/manufacturing/construction sector
- Highly motivated
- Able to travel extensively
- Excellent English language skills
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.