A Regional Head of HR opportunity has become available at one of the most prominent UK Luxury/Hospitality Brand with their regional headquarter in Hong Kong. Your role will partner with the Leadership team to plan, execute and deploy HR projects to support their rapid business expansion and regional roadmap. This is a start-up role with an opportunity to take part in the expansion journey.
- Report into APAC Business Head who based in Hong Kong;
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders in the region to maintain or develop key HR strategies and initiatives;
- Lead business expansion and their regional roadmap in opening up new offices/stores in the region;
- Challenge, support and drive optimal business performances from a HR perspective;
- Manage HR projects, talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, performance and support on annual reward cycles;
- Design and develop comprehensive programs for training including corporate topics, HR training, and compliance training;
- Support talent development partnering closely with the business and Talent Development Specialists to strengthen talent pipeline;
- Oversee HR Operations including payroll, data & reporting, benefit administration, training needs analysis, on-boarding/off-boarding etc.
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 8 years of HR experience in Retail, Hospitality or Food & Beverages sector within a multi-channel environment;
- Financial and budget management experience is desirable;
- Demonstrate high levels of planning, organising and time management skills;
- Confident and sophisticated to deal with challenges and changes;
- Resilience to drive change & manage key businesses effectively;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is highly preferred.
This is a rare start-up opportunity in the market! Interested candidates please send your profile to email@example.com .
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.