Circa 6 month contract available for a Senior Recruiter for this global asset management organisation.
This is an exciting role where you can lead the recruitment across AsiaPac for a global financial services organisation. With lots of autonomy on offer, this role would suit someone who thrives in a high-touch, relationship driven role where you can make a difference. Working in a small, friendly team, this is a maternity cover role for circa 6 months.
Recruiting across Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process. Working as part of a global team and reporting to the HRM based in Sydney, this role is the sole recruiter based in Sydney and will partner with senior stakeholders to manage the recruitment process.
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing and managing the offer process providing a positive candidate experience for all.
- Build and maintain talent pipelines and build relationships with universities and industry bodies
- Supporting hiring managers through the recruitment process and be the specialist for all Talent Acquisition related issues.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external suppliers
- Support on-boarding activities
- Recruitment related projects and activities
You will have agency or in-house recruitment experience ideally in-house gained from a Financial Services (Banking, Asset Management, Insurance) or Professional Services (Big 4, Consulting, Accountancy).
Based in the heart of the CBD, this is a great opportunity to work in a successful financial services company in a role where you can manage all recruitment and get involved in recruitment and HR related projects and activities as part of a global team.
This role is open to applicants on working holiday visas who can work up to 6 months. For those without visa restrictions the role may get extended to 7 months.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au