Our client is a leading provider of high quality medical services, operating sites in various locations across Europe. For their German office in Munich we are now looking for a
As a recruiter you will be responsible for the recruitment activities across all DACH operations. Since the industry relies heavily on networking a large part of the role will be to exercise the current network and extend it. The role is hands on operational and reports to the HR Manager for DACH.
You will be:
- Actively source candidates and build an external talent pool
- Manage recruitment processes end to end
- Support and execute the employer branding activities
- University marketing and collaboration
- Plan and execute recruitment events
- Create and implement a recruitment plan
- Install enabling structures and systems
- Report and follow-up on activities
Our client is looking for a creative, energetic person with a passion for recruitment and employer branding. You have a drive, ambition and eagerness to strive for excellence with everything that you do.
- An academic degree within a relevant degree (e.g. human resources, business, psychology or similar)
- Several years of experience as a recruiter within a mature Talent Acquisition team, preferably within an international setting.
- Proven track record in recruitment and selection: headhunting, lead generation, screening CVs, interviewing
- Experience in executing employer branding campaigns online and offline through a variety of channels and event management and planning.
- Graduate recruitment is an advantage
- Understanding/experience of HR processes and tools, such as recruitment systems or full-fledged HRIS
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Hands-on and operational professional
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and networking capabilities
- Fluency in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".