Our client is a world leading professional services business, currently looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and play a key role in a high performing team. You will be expected to devise and deliver a successful recruitment strategy for a key business area in the London office.
- Working closely with hiring managers, you will contribute to strategy and deliver on experienced hire recruitment for a large business area
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders up to Director level
- Develop a strong pipeline of talent for future roles and ensure buy in and communication are continued
- Manage and continually asses PSL and RPO relationships to best deliver on high volume recruitment
- Communicate successes and challenges of the recruiting strategy to the senior leadership team
For the successful candidate, the following experience is essential:
- The successful applicant will be a seasoned recruitment manager with a track record of making an impact through implementing successful recruitment strategies
- Experience within a professional or financial services is essential
- Experience of MI reporting and analysis of trends
- Global mind-set and cultural awareness, ability to work easily with individuals/teams around the world would be useful
- Strong direct recruitment methodology essential, with a combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience preferred
- Degree qualified or equivalent
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.