My client, one of the leading global law firms is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their Partner Recruitment team in London. The team reports directly to the office of the CEO and is responsible for the firm's strategic partner hiring to support the growth and expansion of the firm. You will be managing the recruitment process from retained searches, where senior management has identified a requirement to grow a particular practice area or office, through to speculative introductions to the firm.
- Working with the Head of Lateral Partner Recruitment - International and the rest of HLI partner recruitment team to provide administrative support end-to-end process for international lateral partner/counsel hires.
- Onboarding lateral partners in London.
- Recording and monitoring all stages of candidates' progress from introduction to offer stage.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the online recruitment system including recording of introductions and processing of candidates.
- Coordinating agency relationships, agency terms and conditions, and database of contacts.
- Working closely with the Risk & Compliance function to ensure that conflict checks are carried out on partner candidates' clients and following up on the results in an appropriate manner.
- Assisting the SA with various mapping, research, and projects as required.
- Liaising with Partners, executive search agencies, and candidates on recruitment matters, including advising them of what is involved at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Managing Head of Lateral Partner Recruitment's diary and expenses and processing invoices.
- 1-2 years experience in an HR function
- Education to degree level (or equivalent)
- High level of organisation
- Excellent communication skills
If this great opportunity to join a fantastic and established business is of interest to you, click apply and ill be in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.