Are you interested in working for one of the world's most established FinTechs supporting the co-ordination of technology and corporate recruitment? This is a fun and fast-paced role where you will support the hiring process.
You role will to support the busy and fast-paced talent acquisition team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Screening CVs
- Scheduling interviews and booking rooms
- Administration and logistics
- Ability to communicate globally across multiple time zones
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout
- Administration and coordination
Who we are looking for:
- High energy, excellent attention to detail and take initiative
- Intelligent and inquisitive - you must be able to take ownership and solve problems.
- Must be genuinely organised and be able to manage high volumes of co-ordination
- To work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment where things can change quickly.
- Can-do attitude and keen to work to a high standard at all times!
- Previous experience in an administrative or co-ordination role - HR/Recruitment or L&D ideally within a large and busy company.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Salary circa $65k + super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.