Our client is one of the world's leading Fintech organisations. They are a successful, impressive, and dynamic organisation looking to hire a driven recruitment coordinator, who is passionate about delivering operational excellence and customer service.
This is a truly exciting workplace with genuine creativity and opportunities to bring your ideas to the table to become an integral part of the team. They recruit the best graduates & talent across the globe and work in a high performance, collaborative environment where development and progression are encouraged. There is a supportive and dynamic culture where your hard work and dedication will be both recognised and rewarded.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring mangers
- Schedule on-site and virtual interviews for both campus and experienced hire roles
- Manage logistics for all on-campus and in-house activities and events
- Liaise with top-tier universities and targeted student societies to promote branding initiatives and increase brand awareness
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and handle candidate queries
- Provide operational administration support
- Identify, drive, and implement improvements to the recruitment process logistics
- Collaborate across the globe and partner closely with the recruitment
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be detail oriented and methodical in your work approach
- Must be energetic, motivated, and have excellent interpersonal skills
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an organisation who push the boundaries and who truly support growth and development. It would suit someone who is passionate about the success of their company and who loves working is a fast-paced and complex environment. The organisation values hard work, but also knows how to have fun and offers a wide array of additional perks, such as an annual weekend away, monthly social events, and weekly fitness training sessions.
Salary is from $70,000 to $80,000 plus super, depending on experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9236 9026.
Job ref: PR/ 200641
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.