Sydney, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + super + benefits
7 months ago
Are you interested in working for one of the world's most established organisations? This is a fun and fast-paced role where you will support two Talent Acquisition partners and help the organisation attract the best talent. This is an organisation with real values and opportunity to progress.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Screening CVs
- Scheduling interviews and booking rooms
- Administration and logistics
- Ability to communicate globally across multiple time zones
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout
- Administration and coordination
Who we are looking for:
- High energy, excellent attention to detail and take initiative
- Intelligent and inquisitive - you must be able to take ownership and solve problems.
- Must be genuinely organised and be able to manage high volumes of co-ordination
- To work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment where things can change quickly.
- Can-do attitude and keen to work to a high standard at all times!
- Previous experience in an administrative or co-ordination role - HR/Recruitment or L&D ideally within a large and busy company.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Salary upto $70k + super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.