Are you interested in working for one of the world's most established FinTechs? You might be a year or two into agency recruitment, prefer the candidate side and see yourself in talent acquisition? This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious junior looking to take that step?
You role will to support the busy and fast-paced talent acquisition team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Candidate care
- Scheduling interviews & logistics
- Recruitment projects
- Administration and coordination
- Helping with events
- Communicating and ensuring everything is communicated effectively
Who we are looking for:
- HR or related business degree qualified
- High energy, excellent attention to detail and take initiative
- Work well in a team as well as autonomously
- Can-do attitude and keen to work to a high standard at all times
- Ideally around 1 year experience in a recruitment/administrator role, more important is your attitude!
Salary circa $65k + super, this role is an initial 12-month FTC with a view to go permanent.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV online, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, please feel free to call me on 0292369090
For all of our HR roles, please visit our website: www.frazerjones.com.au
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.