- Support the Recruitment Business Partner in providing a seamless, service driven experience for the hiring managers where quality of hire and time to hire are paramount with cost savings being a secondary but important objective.
- Support the Recruitment Business Partner in identifying person specification for vacancies and provide detailed guidance and feedback on job descriptions.
- Support the Recruitment Business Partner in providing guidance on the vacancy approval process, including governance and HRIS management.
- Source potential and develop a continual pipeline of candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building.
- Manage recruitment for junior roles
- Utilise CV search functions from a variety of job boards.
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, telephone interviews,psychometric assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements.
- "Can do attitude"
- Flexible approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable telephone interview experience.
- Significant research and candidate generation experience.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Team orientated
- Natural problem solver
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.