A fantastic opportunity has become available for a recruitment specialist keen to work in-house alongside a very successful international Insurtech.
The HR Team is committed to delivering the attraction of top talent, ensuring the continuous growth plans of the organisation are met. Our client can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
About the Human Resource Team:
The HR team provides an advisory and operational service globally on all employee matters from recruitment plans, policy and process, restructures, and payroll. They also provide professional guidance and support to both management and employees. Team Structure and reporting lines The Recruitment Business Partner will report into the International Head of HR who provides day to day management and guidance to this position
- Ownership of the recruitment process to include full end to end recruitment lifecycle management, ensuring proper approvals have been obtained.
- Liaising with HR Business Partners & Hiring Managers across the business to understand their requirements and take recruitment brief.
- Assessment of suitable sourcing options and providing advice to managers.
- Liaison and negotiation with recruitment suppliers.
- CV screening and telephone interviewing for group wide roles.
- Management of offer process alongside HR Business Partner.
- Producing reports and management information from the recruitment database, as required.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulation and legislation for best hiring practices.
- Partner with other internal stakeholders to support D&I Initiatives.
- Ensure a consistent process for the management of applicants and processing of candidate information throughout the recruitment process.
- Recruitment management, service delivery and recruitment solution design.
- Stay current on emerging recruitment trends, tools, and best practices.
- Knowledge Management and Competitor Intelligence.
- Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles.
- Ensure consistency of employer branding in all recruitment communications and build brand awareness through both internal and external partnerships utilizing social media and other recruitment resources.
- Recruitment consulting, training and support to hiring managers.
- Responsible for salary and compensation benchmarking.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- An opportunity to join a fast growing and hugely successful insurance broker that is investing in new capabilities to leverage that success.
- Being tested in a challenging work environment, working with great clients in multiple countries.
- Having access to a diverse range of colleagues with market-leading expertise in their various disciplines.
- Having the opportunity to collaborate with different business units.
- Competitive remuneration with discretionary bonuses.
- Previous experience of working within a busy recruitment function, ideally gained within a Recruitment Agency or Recruitment Outsource provider.
- Proven experience of recruiting for brokers/account managers within Reinsurance sector.
- Proven experience in sourcing candidates through a broad range of low cost channels, including direct, job board, networking, headhunting via internet based tools & CV database search, as well as more traditional advertising options.
- Experience of direct approach and candidate cold calling.
- Competency based interview experience.
- Experience of using and reporting from candidate management tools / application tracking system.
For further information about this position please apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.