More specifically, as a Recruitment Associate, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinating interviews and booking meeting rooms
- Liaising with candidates throughout the process and passing on feedback
- Liaising with internal stakeholders across all business areas
- Managing agency relationships
- Supporting with screening CVs and potentially owning your own business area
- Ad hoc project support
This is a fantastic role for someone with expeirence in a recruitment coordination or administrative role, looking to join a highly successful and forward thinking team. You must be collaborative, personable and able to build relationships across the business quickly as you will have a great deal of client interaction from day 1.
You must also be available immediately or maximum 1 weeks notice.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.