Our client is a leading international law firm with a strong presence around the globe. They are currently seeking a junior calibre to join the attorney team as a recruitment assistant. Open to individuals with recruitment support experience from financial or other professional industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the HR Manager
- Assist HR Manager and Senior HR in interview arrangement for attorney recruitment
- Support end-to-end recruitment process and coordination work
- Responsible for onboarding, offboarding and induction
- Work with Senior HR and fee earners on training coordination and logistics
- Manage all law society administration and arrangement
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year' experience within the financial or professional industry (Experience with law firm would be an advantage)
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Individual who enjoys working in a teamwork environment
- Excellent communication skills with a sincere attitude
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
What's on offer
The position offers a great platform to learn and explore within the Attorney HR space. You will also be involved in the whole recruitment and training process, while working closely with the team Manager. Excellent opportunity for junior individuals who are keen to grow your career within the legal industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.