I'm partnering with a great Legal firm in London, who are looking for an outstanding Recruitment Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. They value a nice work-life balance and offer hybrid working. Our client is looking for a passionate and driven individual who would like to pursue a career within the HR/TA department.
As the Recruitment Assistant you will be part of a friendly and established team. You bring previous experience to the team and provide excellent service to candidates and stakeholders.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Manage the interview process from the beginning till the offer.
- Working with managers across the business to define the roles and produce job descriptions
- Develop excellent internal and external relationships.
- Organise and attend briefings with agencies regarding new vacancies in the company.
- Manage the day-to-day recruitment related administration.
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience.
- Proven ability to handle high-volume administrative tasks.
- Experience with HR systems/recruitment software.
- Strong passion to develop themself.
- Excellent professional and people skills.
Does this sound like your next dream role? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.