Are you organised keen to learn more about recruitment and passionate about Diversity and Inclusion? My client a media business is hiring for a Recruitment Assistant on a permanent contract based in West London. You will be the key point of contact internally and externally for all talent queries and will be responsible for all recruitment admin duties. You will also support the D+I Partner on projects and events.
Duties will include:
- Arranging vacancy briefings with hiring managers and the wider talent team
- Advertising roles and screening applications
- Arranging interviews and obtaining candidate feedback
- Keeping the recruitment tracker and interview calendar up to date ensuring communications are sent in a timely manner
- Reporting on key recruitment metrics
- Managing and monitoring the recruitment inbox
- Alongside the Recruitment Manager creating social media content and promoting the company on LinkedIn.
- Distribute staff and HR updates to the wider business on a weekly basis
To carry out this role you must have previous recruitment experience. You must be organised and a great with time management. This role is currently remote but long term you will be expected in the office a minimum of 2 days/week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.