We are delighted to work with an amazing Private Estate company. They are hiring a Recruitment Assistant who will help out the Recruitment team. A positive attitude and someone who is extremely organised is exactly what our client is looking for in a candidate. The Recruitment Assistant will help out with all Recruitment related queries and provide excellent service. This will be a 9 month FTC for now, but they will never know what the future might bring.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the candidate interview process.
- Deliver outstanding service to the candidates and suppliers.
- Prepare interview questions and screen CV's.
- Day to day recruitment administration. Including recruitment related invoices, new supplier terms and conditions, organise meetings.
- Keep the ATS up-to-date and post relevant job adverts.
Do you have strong administration skills and would you like to develop yourself within Recruitment? Our client is looking for someone who can start ASAP and has a passion to develop themselves within a great company.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.