We are working with a leading financial-technology business who are looking to hire an internal recruiter to join the team to continue to grow and develop the business at a really exciting time! Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will have the opportunity to own your own roles from day one, as well as have a real say in the firm's overall recruitment and people strategy!
More specifically, as the Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with hiring managers to establish individual role requirements and assess a route to market
- Creating up to date and detailed job descriptions
- Liaising with agencies to gain support, leading briefings and managing PSL / terms
- Successfully advertising vacancies via internal and external channels
- Assessing candidate applications and conducting first stage interviews
- Consistently taking a proactive approach to recruitment - creating talent pools and pipelines for future requirement
- Building relationships with key contacts working at job boards, the firm's background check provider company and other key external contacts
- Managing the process to ensure a positive experience for successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Certifying and confirming candidates' Right to Work in the UK
- Working with the wider HR team to develop projects and strategy
- Lead on D&I initiatives across the business
The ideal candidate will have a background in either agency or in-house, and have demonstrable experience working with financial services or the technology industry. You must be able to work with a minimum of 10-15 roles at any one time and have experience managing conflicting priorities.
Direct sourcing experience will be a real plus!!
They are a fantastic team who work hard, succeed and genuinely get on with one another. They are looking for someone who is like-minded and passionate about recruitment and the candidate experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today! We would be more than happy to share more information :)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.