A top, global insurance firm is currently looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join the team to support with hiring across all business areas, globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience working in a 360 recruitment role who is keen for their next challenge!
More specifically, as a Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Liaising with Senior Recruiters and hiring managers to clarify role requirements and manage expectations
- Conduct telephone screening calls
- Coordinate interviews
- Assist with updating JDs and preparing advertisements
- Building talentpools and maintaining candidate contact
- Managing the contractor population
- Leading on inductions and working with the HR Ops team to coordinate onboarding
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone working in an agency or RPO environment, looking to move in house and join a fast paced, highly successful team.
You must have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team and have a thorough understanding of the recruitment lifecycle. The progression opportunities within this role are really exciting alongside the global exposure and opportunity to work for a brilliant brand.
French or Spanish language skills are highly desirable.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.