More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the entire recruitment process for your designated business area
- Liaising with hiring managers to take a job briefing, set expectations and agree a route to market
- Directly sourcing candidates through a variety of channels and reviewing direct applications
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies and responding to speculative agency approaches
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Produce regular recruitment reports and suggesting strategy improvement
- Make recommendations and implement improvements in relation to recruitment best practice
- Develop the firms recruitment strategy
- Encourage and ensure recruitment best practice across the HR team and the firm
The successful candidate must have experience the full 360 recruitment lifecycle and managing senior stakeholder relationships. You must also have a real passion for developing your career in recruitment.
This is an incredibly busy role and will therefore require someone who is very detail orientated and pragmatic, and someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.
The team are out going & sociable and are very keen to get someone on board who is likeminded and able to make a real difference.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.