Your Key Responsibilities:
You'll spend most of your time independently driving the planning, coordination and delivery of recruitment for a specific business area or sub service level. Partners, Directors and Senior Managers will look to you for best practice, market knowledge and the ability to source exceptional talent.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Delivers appropriate recruitment plans based on a understanding of recruitment methods and concepts
- Adds value by demonstrating a thorough understanding of trends and market knowledge of sector
- Demonstrates an understanding of assessment methods
- Is responsive to business needs, demonstrating speed of response through own actions and proactively proposing ideas and solutions
- Demonstrates an understanding of the recruitment market - understanding the key players, mapping of relevant markets and actively tracking careers of the people we want to hire
- Keeps abreast of market intelligence and, in particular, of key events which might indicate a good source of resource
- Demonstrates knowledge regarding the type of measures and targets that are set for recruitment - holds awareness of these targets while delivering work
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.