- Coordinate recruitment administration, including updating the applicant tracking system, interview scheduling and timely provision of feedback to candidates and agencies. Ensure the candidate experience is of the highest quality
- Carry out interviews and selection procedures with hiring managers across the businesses
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, providing a proactive and credible service and challenging where appropriate
- Review format and content of job descriptions to attract the best candidates; draft job descriptions ensuring consistency
- Be the super-user for the recruitment module of our HR system; ensure we are getting the most from this module
- Track and report on recruitment methods, costs and cost savings on a regular basis.
- Champion and increase the extent to which the firm recruits via direct hiring methods, including the employee referral scheme, social media, online direct advertising and the use of networks, thereby reducing reliance of agencies
- Keep up-to-date with changing technology and investigate new and innovative options for advertising roles and selecting candidates (e.g. video screening)
- Be the super-user for LinkedIn, identify potential candidates, liaise with hiring managers and approach individuals as appropriate. Work with our marketing team to maintain our LinkedIn Life Page.
- Act as the main point of contact for all external recruitment agencies. Develop and maintain strong relationships
- Brief agents and ensure they are fully informed about our roles and businesses, as appropriate
- Produce reports on agency performance, measuring success rates and developing our relationships as appropriate
- Work with the HR team to implement TM terms of business and ensure they are signed, returned and filed
- Negotiate fees/packages with agencies and publications/online advertising suppliers.
Recruitment Employer Branding
- Work with the HR and marketing teams to develop our recruitment employer brand in the market
- Champion our employer brand internally.
- Strong recruitment background
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Knowledge in selection techniques and sourcing options is desirable
- Strong diary management and administration and organisations skills are essential
- Comfortable with figures and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Proactivity and the ability to think creatively and problem-solve is essential
- Ability to challenge where appropriate
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.