My client are a specialist, global management consultancy.
The firm are looking to grow their recruitment team as a result of impressive growth across the business.
They are looking for an additional Recruitment Administrator to support across the recruitment team.
Working across a number of business units you will:
- Manage the applicant tracking system, ensuring it remains fully up to date and accurate
- Provide an extremely high level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders, liaising with candidates, agencies and interviewers and acting as a first point of call for all recruitment queries
- Schedule interviews
- Create and deliver weekly reports to your relevant team
- Be responsible for the creation of all offer paperwork and managing the return of required documents
- Work within a non heirarchical business with access to senior leaders and clear professional development
Experience you will have had:
- Exposure to recrutment administration and an understanding of the full recruitment life cycle
- You'll be an excellent communication across all mediums
- Have great organistional skills and a true work ethic
- Prior use of LinkedIn/Job boards would be desirable
This is a genuinely exciting role and a chance to be part of a great team - apply today for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.