My client, a FTSE 250 on-line technology business, is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist with in-house recruiting experience and fluency in French to join their dynamic team.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will works as part of the People team and will be focused on attraction and recruitment of high calibre people, in the right roles, with the right skills at the right time. Talent Acquisition is embedded within the People team whilst being closely connected to hiring managers throughout the relevant business area in order to enable good understanding and insight about talent requirements for current and future business needs, and the specific cultural fit requirements. Talent Acquisition is focused on providing a great experience for candidates and hiring managers. Talent Acquisition acts as brand guardian and ambassador.
The organisation values the role of Talent Acquisition and looks to the team for guidance and support in attracting and recruiting great people to the organization. The team has had great success in improving key targets for time to hire and direct hiring. The priorities for 2018 will be to improve results for specialist roles, optimize Workday to build candidate pools and to further improve candidate experience.
What do you need to excel in this role?
- Demonstrable in-house recruiting experience within a similarly fast paced, commercially focused environment
- Fluency in French
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to manage multiple demands
- Ability to prioritise workload without supervision, highly organised and experienced managing breadth of workload
- Team player with collaborative approach, skilled in building relationships
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage (including social media tools in a recruitment context eg: Linked In)
- Strong organisational and IT skills, experience of scheduling and co-ordinating multiple interviews
- Background of screening for a variety of roles up to and including manager level
Nice to have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Experience of working with HRIS / ATS
- Strong reporting and MI skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.