Our client is one of the largest and most reputable Consulting firms globally. Their global team is made up of over 20,000 industry experts across 50 countries, a growing proportion in SEA.
As Talent Acquisition specialist, you will manage a portfolio of vacancies across industry hiring and generalist consulting hiring, identifying high calibre, high potential talent for your stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:-
- End to end recruitment, from liaising with hiring managers on job briefs to offer negotiation and acceptance.
- Sourcing through various channels including LinkedIn, job boards and networking.
- Promoting the benefits of referrals across the business.
- Market mapping and talent pipelining for high demand skillsets.
- Building trusted relationships with stakeholders.
- Increasing the level of direct sourcing.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:-
- At least 5 - 8 years' recruiting experience with strong focus on experienced hires.
- Strong sourcing background - proficient with various sourcing tools such as LinkedIn.
- A track record of dealing with senior stakeholders independently.
- Background in Consulting, Energy, Telco, Finance services is a plus but not must have.
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or if you are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.