My client a global media business is looking to hire a Recruiter on a 6-month fixed term contract that could extend. In this role you will sit in a wider function of 6 supporting around 2000 staff based in their London office.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day o talent selection process including the recruitment, interviewing and recommendation of qualified candidates. You will also develop and implements effective talent strategies and ensure the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met utilizing data analytics, recruitment and branding programs. You will be taking responsibility for between 20-30 live roles working across corporate functions and will be targeted to fill as many roles directly as possible.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for vacancies, by sourcing, attracting and interviewing a diverse candidate pool
- Drafting job descriptions and partnering with hiring on recruitment strategies
- Providing accurate and inspiring value led propositions to candidates ensuring they understand the organizational structure and career development opportunities.
- Recommending appropriate cost-effective recruiting methods and strategies through utilization of various job boards, the internet, social media and networking to build a talent pipeline.
- Maintaining recruitment workflows and updates in ATS.
- Coaching managers on interviewing techniques and best practices, strategies for making a good hiring decision, and the procedures used for successful onboarding and welcoming.
- Monitoring recruitment activities including time to fill, job board success, website engagement, etc. Identifies opportunities to realign strategies and takes action.
To carry out this role you will have:
- Experience in the full recruitment life cycle
- In-house recruiting or agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Experience working in a large global matrixed organisation
- Experience recruiting high volumes
- Immediately available or on a short notice period
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.