Working together with line management you will be looking after your client group and providing excellent end to end recruitment management.
- Manage and oversee full life-cycle regional recruiting processes, align recruiting processes to best support the client group's current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework.
- Utilise various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organisation
- Source passive candidates through a multitude of channels
- Present shortlists to the business by teaming with sourcing specialists
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners, regional business leaders, hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to identify talent needs and job requirements to ensure high-level service delivery
- Demonstrate understanding of business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting
- Conduct interviews with candidates selected to interview with line management
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.