Inner Suburbs Melbourne - This is an exciting opportunity where you get to be a part of the clients journey from start to finish and genuinely make a difference to peoples daily lives. You will be supported with comprehensive and structured induction program and supervision that will empower you to achieve your potential as a clinician across multiple fields.
- Early Intervention Clinical and Psychological Assessments
- Psychological Functional Assessments with treatment programs
- Psychological Injury RTW Case Management
- Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of sustainability and durable return to work outcomes
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL:
- Be a qualified Psychologist with occupational rehabilitation experience
- Hold a current AHPRA Accreditation
Have a valid full driver's licence
Possess a high level ability to clinically reason and strategically plan RTW and/or clinical outcomes
Be a self motivated professional with experience in completing assessments and making recommendations
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Have well developed communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
As an individual you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and various development programs.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.