Due to growth and an operating model redesign, this engaging and collaborative consultancy are looking for a capable and experienced Project Manager to join them to work alongside the Consulting and Resource Teams.
Coming from a Project Management background you will be accountable for end-to-end project delivery.
- You will lead all aspects of project management across multiple assignments, ensuring all engagements are delivered on time and to budget.
- You will work strategically to recognise, record and provide solutions on risks and actions throughout the duration.
- You'll partner with the Resourcing Manager to flag any potential conflicts and change resource requirements if needed.
- You'll look after the scheduling of transport and accommodation for team of Consultants on your project.
- You will ensure key commercial and scoping decisions are made in line with agreed works, including managing change requests from customers.
- Play a key role in managing invoices by partnering with the internal team and the clients' teams.
Whilst they are open on sector and specific capabilities for this role you must have experience of Project Management.
You'll be joining a truly collaborative and fun company where everyone's opinion is valued and equal. Working amongst capable and intellectual individuals, you'll have the personal gravitas to manage expectations of senior figures to keep in line with project goals.
This is a permanent with a competitive salary and great benefits.
Please do get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.