Are you an ER/IR Manager Europe that will thrive in a high-growth, multi-national organisation? Do you operate with a sense of urgency and pace with high quality judgement? We are partnering with a global technology business that is looking to hire a ER/IR Manager Europe to the existing team.
The role will combine the hands-on with the strategic such as calibrating the ER response to emerging situations and strategic responsibilities such as developing and executing ER plans to improve employee engagement, and creating and implementing the framework for any internal employee representative bodies.
You will need to build collaborative, trusting and sustained relationships with ER colleagues. Balancing time between critical projects and troubleshooting rapidly developing situations is a critical skill. The role also requires very strong influencing skills, labour relations expertise gained within Europe, high judgment, experience in developing and delivering compelling training products, excellent writing skills, and good project management experience. Travel (up to 40% at peak) will be required in the role, therefore this role can be based in the UK or any other major European city where the business has a strong presence.
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data, communicating data findings and measuring success of programs and projects.
- Confident and innovative thinker; isn't satisfied with "checking the box" or just pulling out "what we did at my last job".
- Strong project and time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects to closure.
- Acts with sense of urgency, bias for action, fast pace, and desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment.
- Strong ER/labour knowledge across Europe, particularly within Germany and Poland with prior experience of work council liaison essential for the role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.