We are happy to work with a global company that offers sustainability solutions and services. They have offices around the world and are opening more soon as well. This is an exciting time to join this company, they offer hybrid working and are flexible with the working hours too.
As a People Services Specialist, you will report to the People Services Manager and have full employee life-cycle responsibility. This position offers the opportunity to get involved in a variety of People activities such as onboarding, global mobility, and benefits administration. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle from the onboarding to the leaver process.
- Be involved in the payroll process, implementing new benefits and updating the policies and procedures.
- Be the first point of contact for our employees in the UK and answer any people-related questions.
- Support the other EMEA offices on an ad-hoc basis.
- Coordinate any work permits or visa applications for employees in the UK.
Do you bring strong previous HR experience, and would you like to take the next step in your career?
They are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, has a great eye for detail and is an absolute team player. Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.