For one of our clients we're looking for an HR Specialist based in Amsterdam to focus on their Dutch market. This role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop key skills to build a career in HR.
The HR Team are looking for skilled and innovative team-players; people with a feel for operational tasks who are keen to make an impact through developing policies and managing procedures.
As they scale rapidly this opportunity offers a broad scope of work ranging from ensuring smooth daily operations to improving the overall employee experience at the company by making processes and policies better and easier to use for everyone.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and work with other employee-cycle functions to design and implement enhancements
- Being the go-to person for any HR questions from our Netherlands managers (e.g. policies, sickness, legislations etc...)
- Being the main point of contact for HR, answering all employee queries on people. As we scale rapidly this opportunity offers a broad scope of work operations, in a way that's easy for everyone to access
- Ensuring smooth daily HR operations to improving the overall employee experience
- Utilise the HR information systems to ensure employee data is kept up-to-date & maintained efficiently
- Support and work on various People Team projects
- 1-2 years of People Operations experience, owning and executing the full employee lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills in English - Dutch is a nice bonus
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or related studies
- A self-starter attitude - proactive, eager to learn and develop, collaborative and approachable person
- Experience with HR information systems such as: BambooHR, Workable as well as MS Office and Google Suite applications
- Preferably experience within a dynamic/hyper growth environment
- Competitive salary
- You can become part of the fastest growing startup in Europe,
- You can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- They have flexible working arrangements that support people at different stages in their lives.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.