People Manager, Professional Services.
£45,000 - £55,000 + pension, healthcare & benefits
Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, hybrid working model of 3 days in 2 from home
A well established and world leading professional services firm are looking for a People Manager who can play a key role in the development and delivery of the organisations people strategy. The company offers a collaborative and supportive culture and are committed to developing and empowering their people to be the best. With impressive growth plans and major change and transformation projects, this organisation is an employer of choice! This is an exciting time to be joining them and supporting the upward journey they are on.
As the People Manager you will report into the HR Business Partner and will support on developing and evolving the people strategy for your business areas. You will operationally deliver this through your HR team. You will ensure people are supported and foster a sense of engagement and belonging across your areas. You will lead the HR team to deliver the best employee experience across the whole of the employee life cycle.
- Manage performance (including appraisal) and ER matters, disciplinary, grievance, mediation, capability, redundancy
- Manage annual employee lifecycle processes e.g., salary and bonus reviews, absence, holiday
- Ensure that existing people policies and procedures are adhered to and provide commercial solutions where relevant.
- Provide support, advice and training to key stakeholders
- Work with the Early Careers and Recruitment teams to understand resource requirements and ensure that local/regional attraction/ recruitment processes are driven forward
- Play a key role in initiating and leading people change programmes locally and regionally
- Lead and develop the people advisory team, to continuously build capabilities and technical competence, providing development and growth
- opportunities, identifying improvements and managing under performance when required.
To be successful in this role you must be a proven HR Manager with solid experience of managing teams, you will have worked for large companies and have a strong generalist background with HR project experience, ideally within change, transformation, and engagement.
You will demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills and be highly commercial with good business acumen. You will enjoy working within a fast paced and challenging environment where every day is different.
Your strong understanding and awareness of best practice across the employee lifecycle, the importance of the employee experience and its impact on employer brand will be of real interest to my client. You will be self-motivated, energetic and driven to succeed. You will enjoy watching your team be successful and be instrumental in driving their development forward whilst ensuring they provide a first-class HR service and support to the business.
If you are looking for your next challenge and believe you have the skills and experiences my client is looking for, please get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.