Fast growing, innovative and cutting edge Adventure Travel company
Lead a small team & implement HR strategies to support their growth
Surry Hills Location
This Australian owned, global adventure travel company is due to triple in size over the next couple of years. With a small head office in Surry Hills and a presence across the globe, they are seeking a like-minded, passionate HR professional to recruit, engage & retain their global teams.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and with the support of a small team, you will be responsible for the end to end management of their field based talent.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing best practice recruitment procedures
- Oversee the recruitment of their direct employees & contractor pool
- Design, implement & manage effective talent mangement & retention programs
- Manage the allocation of field based expedition teams & contractors
- Facilitate regular communication with the expedition team on all relevant issues including regulatory, environment, industry and training
- Actively manage escalated ER and performance issues
- Budget management and end of season reporting
- Oversee the organisation & running of field-based team conferences & events
- Manage & coach a small team
You will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications & solid experience in HR
- Previous experience working with travel/tourism or hospitality or retail would be ideal
- Experience in building effective teams
- The ability to manage multiple projects efficiently & effectively
If you have a passion for adventure and are looking to join a small yet hugely successful and growing business where you can own a function and help facilitate that growth, then I would love to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.