Fast paced, growth orientated start-up property company
Lead the people function to deliver an amazing employee experience
CBD offices, $150K pkg + 20% bonus + national travel required
Are you an energetic, passionate HR professional looking to partner with a high growth start up?
Reporting to the CEO, the People & Culture Manager will have a critical role in ensuring an exceptional employee experience. This role is both operational and strategic - a 'hands on' role, you will be responsible for building relationships with senior stakeholders as well as delivering an effective end-to end HR service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving an exceptional culture & brand
- Measuring employee satisfaction and consistently looking to enhance the employee experience
- Implementing a training & development agenda and programs
- Managing recruitment & retention
- Deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Coach managers on performance management issues and processes
- Manage ER issues
- Manage the HRIS & ensure policies and procedures are up to date
You will demonstrate:
- Experience in a HR Generalist role with broad depth of experience across the employee life cycle
- Sound legislative and ER knowledge and experience
- Willingness to be the sole point of contact for HR matters - willing to roll your sleeves up on a day to day basis as well as dealing with strategic issues
- Exposure to hospitality, retail or client facing environments is essential
- A professional & commercial approach
This is an exceptional opportunity to partner with a company about to grow exponentially. If you are looking for a role with breadth and the opportunity to add value and have autonomy in your day then I would love to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.