Key duties and responsibilities
- Build and manage strong client partnering relationships with all key stakeholders and service users across the Firm.
- Partner with stakeholder groups in the development of effective people management and development strategies to meet business requirements.
- Provide sound professional advice on a range of people issues.
- Share views, experience and ideas with senior leaders with the ability to influence.
- Function as the key point of contact on all people related matters and issues working with the dedicated talent acquisition and L&OD teams where required.
- Regularly meet with stakeholder group to provide updates and proactively identify people needs in line with the wider business strategy
- Partner with stakeholder groups to develop effective strategies for strengthening employee engagement.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team where required with adhoc recruitment activities, the Graduate and Cadet Recruitment campaigns and on boarding of new starters.
- Work with stakeholder groups to identify their people capability development requirements and register them onto the relevant BDO leadership program courses.
- Partner with the National L&OD team in the delivery of capability development initiatives and programs for client groups.
- Degree qualified in a related discipline (i.e. HR, Change Management)
- Significant experience in a similar dedicated business partnering role
- Experience in change management and mobility/work visa's is desired
- Experience in developing business strategies
- Knowledge and practical experience in various Change Management initiatives with an understanding of related tools (e.g. Prosci) and best practice approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders
Please send a word copy of your CV where possible to email@example.com or apply directly via the Frazer Jones website.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.