Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
- Leading National, Professional Services Firm
- Sydney CBD location
Highly successful Professional Services Firm is looking for a People & Culture Consultant to join their collaborative and friendly HR team to partner and advise one of their National client groups.
Working as part of a small team, you will have your own dedicated client group. This is an excellent opportunity to partner closely with your business unit, supporting and coaching them and developing capability. There will be opportunities to work on key HR projects and you will also manage the life cycle of HR activities including supporting performance review, rem review, engagement survey etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management, business partnering and building excellent & credible relationships internally
- Providing HR & policy advice
- Performance management
- Workforce planning
- Work with the recruitment team on filling critical business needs
- Remuneration & benefits
- HR projects
- Employee engagement
- HR/Business or equivalent degree
- To be successful in this role you will ideally have worked in professional services
- You will have a generalist background and have experience of being able to drive HR projects and initiatives.
- As you will be working with senior leaders, you will have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Salary is dependent on experience, up to $100k + super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.