Our client is an international retail business. For their team in Cologne our client is hiring a
Payroll Specialist (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the HR team in Cologne
- Prepare, support and ensure correct and timely payroll and monitor the external payroll provider for
- Stay up-to-date within German Social Security regulations to apply to internal processes and be a competent partner for all employees
- Ensure all services are delivered in accordance to the documented processes - in compliance and to set instructions and quality standards
- Act as support and contact for all relevant HR / HRSS audits and other relevant Internal or external audits
- Several years of experience in a Payroll Specialist role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, organised and structured
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in both German and English is a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".