This is a part time role which takes sole responsibility for the monthly UK payroll.
- Administer company payrolls, completing them from start to end, ensuring that all employees are paid on time and correctly.
- To provide day to day Payroll and administration support in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaboratively, reconciling HR documentation on new starters/ leavers/statutory adjustments
- To accurately input and process all relevant data required for payroll, including, salaries, overtime/shift payments, commissions, bonuses, benefit deductions, maternity/paternity allowances, sickness.
- Liaising with HRMC and processing P45, P60's and P11D's
- Be the first point of contact for all HR and payroll queries, escalating queries as appropriate.
- General HR adminnistration.
Sound Payroll Experience / Qualification
Excellent Office, Excel and PowerPoint skills essential
Experience with IT application or system desirable
HR experience desirable
Experience in working within the constraints of a confidential environment.
Experience of using ADP Freedom desirable
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.