Do you have experience in Payroll Lifecycle processes? Are you passionate about defining key requirements to optimise & automate international payroll processes? I am partnering with a global professional services organisation on a newly created role, to source a Payroll Process Analyst on a 18 month FTC basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for end to end process review of the payroll services across the region
- Review existing payroll and associated HR administration processes to identify opportunities to standardise, simplify and optimise
- Responsible for producing a suite of process documentation, including Process Flows, Business Process Design, Standard Operating Procedures, FAQs, Quick Reference Guides
- Conduct detailed Business Change Impacts exercise mapping the key change impacts for the different user groups (External suppliers, HR, HR Centres of Excellence/Operations, Finance, Treasury, Technology,
- Business, Employees, and Managers)
- Complete Fit-Gap exercise, documenting exceptions, variations, and gaps in the process. Build a plan to resolve issues & gaps from "As Is" to "To Be" process
- Provide status reporting on actions and deliverables within the Process Workstream, highlighting any risks, issues or blockers
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.