Payroll Manager £45k + 10% bonus, 7% pension and remote working - Leicestershire
A leading UK manufacturer based in Leicestershire seek an experienced Payroll Manager to head up and lead their payroll function.
This is a brand new role reporting into the Head of HR Ops and will be managing a team of 2.
Please note: My client are offering and agile working pattern of 1 day in the office per week.
- Managing and overseeing the day to day payroll activity (Zellis is the provider)
- Being the main escalation point for any payroll related questions or queries
- Ensure the smooth running of the monthly payrolls as well as any payroll related changes or calculations
- Overseeing a payroll offering of 1500 UK employees across 32 national sites
- Managing and developing a team of 2 payroll professionals
- Managing the Auto Enrolment administration process
- Ensuring submission of the monthly BACS files
- Oversee all annual payroll activity P11d and PSA submissions
- Looking at ways to improve the payroll process through "Change"
- Implementing new frameworks to cover risk
- Support the Reward team with Annual Salary Review and Annual Benefit renewals
- Must be an experienced Payroll Manager along with managing and developing teams
- Must have experience in change management to improve payroll offerings
- Be a strong business partner and build relationships internally with HR, Reward and Finance
- Vendor management skill set
- Excellent communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.