£60000 - £75000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Do you enjoy providing consultancy services to clients offering business-focused, cost-effective solutions? Do you have experience in the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right payroll services and want to working for a leading global brand?
My client is looking for ambitious consultants to join a talented group of professionals that help clients in a number of areas, including payroll strategy, vendor evaluation, implementation of payroll technology solutions and optimisation of existing platforms.
Additional duties include:
* Manage senior stake holders, provide constructive challenge and robust advice to the senior management including C-suite
* Ability sell, design, deliver, manage and execute full life cycle Payroll transformation programs
* Ability to consider the broader business context and implications and not just the immediate challenge or task in hand when advising clients
* Good insight of the market and purchasing trends with a demonstrated track record of building lasting client relationships and winning new business (pursuit efforts by preparing proposals and delivering presentations to potential clients).
* Ability to identify and build new opportunities and client relationships
* Manage project team(s), work streams and workforce optimisation interventions in a broad range of industry sectors
* Develop detailed implementation roadmaps, develop risk mitigation and governance plans, budget planning and manage project reporting
* Ability to help clients solve complex business problems using analytical skills to provide supporting evidence and appropriate rationale
* Provide coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.