Our client is a European-based environmental company with massive existence across APAC and the Greater China region. A Payroll Consultant role has become available on a contract basis to revamp the company's payroll processes for a population of more than 1000 people; as well as to work on system enhancement project.
- Report into Head of HR Shared Service who based in China;
- Act as a Payroll project lead to investigate into the existing payroll process in order to identifying gaps, proposing new payroll framework and implementing a new payroll system across Hong Kong & Macau;
- Partner with Country HR Head and gather user requirements from stakeholders in a complex and diversified environment;
- Liaise in between HR stakeholders and external payroll vendors to standardize payroll requirements; and make clarification on various payroll items;
- Update payroll guidelines and policies;
- Take lead on data migration project to ensure smooth transition to the new Payroll system.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- At least 10 years of Payroll experience in a sizable organization (1000ppl+);
- Well-versed with Hong Kong & Macau payroll policies and employment ordinance;
- Resilience to drive changes and ability to manage massive number of business stakeholders;
- Experience in setting up Payroll Centre is an absolute advantage;
- Strong project management skills and communication skills;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.