City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a payroll professional with a global remit? Are you looking to secure a role that offers exposure to all aspects of reward? I am partnering with a leading professional services organisation to source a forward thinking, collaborative and ambitious payroll and benefits professional who has a passion for continual process improvement.
Main duties include:
- Taking sole ownership of the global payroll.
- Collation, validation and processing of all monthly payroll related changes with the appropriate payroll vendor.
- Ensure payroll is 'audit-ready' at all times to comply with Compliance, Risk Management and Audit requirements.
- Accountable for annual year end payroll processes, including P11d, Expat Compensation, PSA.
- Main point of contact for all payroll and beenfit related queries.
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships vendors.
- Assisting with the management of UK scheme renewarls.
- Stake holder management.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.