I am currently partnering with a London based financial services brand, to source a Payroll, HR Analystic & Benefits Manager on a 12 month FTC basis. Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will manage the day-to-day operations, supporting the activities in relation to the employee lifecycle, HR analytics and reporting, payroll and benefit administration.
- Supervising a team of 4 administrators
- Overseeing the monthly outsourced payroll function to ensure that all payroll related responsibilities are delivered
- Preparation of monthly payroll for circa 700 employees (inclusive of 100 inpatriate employees)
- Preparation of statutory payments administration and related letters
- Flexible Benefit administration
- Prepare and distribute a variety of accurate monthly reports
- Processing final salary pension payments and stakeholder pension contributions payments
- Preparation of the monthly payroll journals & internal accounts entries
- Overseeing the design and development of the HR Analytics function for analysis of data and the production of Management Information and reporting
- Designing and developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics as and when required
- Coordination of Departmental MI requests for example, Operational Risk/Legal & Compliance
- Providing support to the HR Management Team with Data and MI requests
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.