My client, a market leading financial services brand, is looking to hire a Payroll Administrator to join their busy Payroll function.
Main duties include:
- Processing the monthly UK payroll including ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Administering the day to day duties for UK payroll from start to finish including starters, leavers, SSP, SMP, SPP, auto-enrolment and pension management, earnings assessments for childcare vouchers etc.
- Manual calculations alongside systems when needed
- Assisting with month end and year end process and reporting, including P11D and P60
- Liaising with benefits/pensions providers and third parties
- Resolution of payroll and benefits queries
This role includes full study support for the CIPP qualification.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.