- Responsible for the preparation and processing of a semi-monthly payroll for less than 1000 employees
- Processing of payroll (New Hires, Terminations, Mercure changes) and all tax reporting.
- Responsible for the uploading of bonus files, expense files, expat files and overtime time files.
- Responsible for the setting up new earnings codes and deduction codes in ADP. Preparation of wire transfers
- Provide support to external, internal, and governmental auditors by providing responses on work paper calculations and supporting documentation. Research and communicate timely to all payroll inquiries
- Create and prepare special reports for Expat Specialist and Payroll Manager.
- Update payroll procedures on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor" home" work, overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports).
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.