I am pleased to be working with one of the world's leading global Professional services firms with offices in over 14 countries. I am supporting them in their search for a Partner and Integration Advisor who will sit within their Partner integration and recruitment team and report to the Manager of Attorney Recruitment.
The new hire will help the business with supporting the recruitment and integration of partners into the partnership of the firm, focusing on the firms European offices, and working with a broad range of constituencies to ensure that each lateral partner receives the resources and support needed to fully and effectively operate as a productive member of the partnership.
This is an ideal role for someone who is a strong partner or experienced hire recruiter with onboarding experience who is confident in managing stakeholders and able to speak to the wider business whilst working closely with a number of international teams.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Arranging interviews, collating and disseminating feedback whist coordinating all the steps in the hiring process
- Communicating effectively and ensuring continuous status updates with the relevant stakeholders throughout the recruitment and integration process
- Supporting all activities in connection with a lateral partner's arrival to the firm's European offices and integration, including pre-arrival meetings and orientation schedules
- Ensuring that the entire process is tracked in a timey and accurate manner on the relevant systems
- In coordination with the Business Development department, supporting the arrangement of lateral partner visits to other Latham offices for integration purposes
- Qualified to degree level
- A minimum of five years' experience in a legal or a professional services environment is desired
- You will have exceptional organizational and communication skills
- You will be expected to have, or the ability to develop, extensive knowledge of the firm's practices and global platform
- You should possess excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build relationships and trust with partners, lawyers and other people at all organizational levels
- You will have strong project management skills
- The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discursion
If you enjoy working in a fast paced engaging environment and this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.