An International Law Firm based in the City of London, require a Recruitment Assistant/PA on a contract basis for 12 months paying £40,000.
This is the perfect role for a candidate who thrives on working in a faced paced, target driven environment, who like to work to strict deadlines. The role is to support the Head of Talent Acquisition and work closely alongside the Recruitment officer.
The ideal candidate must have come from a PA background who is interested in picking up on Recruitment
- Customer Focus - building meaningful relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders and being considered an expert in all recruitment matters.
- Results Orientation - always agree actions and timescales, ensuring these are delivered on time and meet best practice.
- Teamwork - working alongside the recruitment team and broader HR team to deliver key services to the business.
- Persuading & Influencing - gain clear agreement and commitment both internally and externally, guiding the business and promoting best practice.
- Degree educated
- Have at least a 1-2 years PA experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.